Apr 22, 2013

To start all over again

Few months back, in a disheartning moment of self pity and criticism, I deleted all I had ever written. And Alas! except one single post, that some-how remained on one of the other pages all had no back up.
So here i start all over again. And let me tell you that to start is not easy, but to re-start is even tougher. While I write, the shadows of fear and criticsm creep in. I re-read and edit sentences that I write and therefore, there is alot of usage of "backspace".
However, now that the begining is made, a paragraph is written, I'll end with a few lines I wrote sometime ago which keep me inspired to pursue my dream..
I am wrong and I am right,
I crawl and I fly,
I love and I hate,
I live my life learning...
I am what I am...a human in making.

2 comments:

  1. Sugandha - I can totally relate to the anguish you would have felt on the deleting of your blog. About 3 years back, I inadvertently deleted a single unnatural looking file on my laptop and lo - next day, when I re-started it, it would not boot. 4 years of data was lost. I went into shock. Then I pondered, whatever files/data I lost was of 2 kinds. Either something that was created by me or something that I collected from others. Anything that was created by me can be re-created again. Whateer was collected from others is anyways there with them. This is life. After losing everything, we need to start all over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brajadulal, when I lost my old blogs I was at my lowest self. Somehow one post, that I had exported to Facebook was left. And after an year I read it again, I felt stupid for deleting it.

      Delete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)