Jun 19, 2013

If matches are made in heaven, why do we go through hell finding them?Part 2

(Before I begin, I'd like to remind the readers of the statutory warning from part 1- the below is solely fictional thought and any relation to your marriage process is purely coincidental)

Continuing from where I left in part 1- Once the Kundli has been sorted and the pundits have given the green signal, comes the part of inquiring about the aspirant and it's family.

Every information in the bio-data is now scrutinised once again. I have come to know that there are personal detectives who can be hired for this purpose. (If I start my bio data analysis agency, I will also try to partner with some of them)

However, the majority of work is done by family, friends, relatives, neighbours and not to forget social media. The aspirants presence on Facebook or LinkedIn has a lot to tell about him/her. (If you thinking locking your profile to unknown visitors help, you are mistaken...not being present on these sites is considered to be a bad omen)

If anyone, (a few do) is able to be approved after this investigation, he/she is asked to appear in the court for trail (read meet family)

I'd like to raise the behind the scene curtain for this one.

So the situation is the to be groom and to be bride are to meet each other's family. And in India a family can be anywhere between 2 to 20 people (in cases even more). Therefor the aspirant has to be properly trained to meet the requirements detailed in the bio-data.

He/she is asked to tone up (If health centres want to know where to focus, this is your clientele), scrub and clean up (salons, above goes for you too), make sure of the perfect dress (retailers, think business) and learn appropriate manners.

By appropriate manners I do not only refer to being polite...it also includes how to walk, sit without showing fat, talk to right people, speak the right things (to make sure it's in accordance with the bio data), fidget with hair or ring, smile the right amount and look naive. (I am planning to start a tutorial for this too)

Anyway, the thought of tutorial has excited me...I am off to plan that...for the meeting and agreement to marriage, stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. I am in for your bio data analysis agency or any other venture you think in ths industry..!! :P :) And believe me we will be bribed throughout ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...and maybe we can put our experiences :p

      But with you as a partner, the agency will have high rejection rate

      Delete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)