Sep 24, 2013

Day 27 – The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

One should not judge a book by its cover, but when the cover itself is so captivating, one can’t help picking up the book for synopsis.

I got this book from someone and a look made me want to read it. A fantasy fiction, the only that I liked ever.

The book starts with – “The circus arrives without warning.
No announcements precede it, no paper notices on downtown posts and billboards, no mentions or advertisements in local newspapers. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.”

I must say that the book that starts with that sort of anticipation, grabs your attention in first two pages.

A wonderful book written in a spell casting prose, it leads you to a dream world of your own. The book is magical, in writing and in plot and I often wondered at the magnitude of author’s imagination.

It is a must read book. I rate this book a 4.5 out of 5.

1 comment:

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)