Feb 3, 2014

The beauty of most beautiful lady

The Vogue had titled her as one of “the ten most beautiful women of the world”.

Maharani Gayatri Devi, Rajmata of Jaipur was known for her elegance and beauty. Her petite figure wrapped in chiffon sarees, a pearl necklace that adorned her slender neck created a fashion statement in its own.

A polo player, member of parliament, a woman known for her beauty and brains. Even in her wrinkled face and body that was fighting with diseases and old age, she looked beautiful.

I had seen her in pictures and interview. I also saw her in real. But to me she looked most beautiful when she pinned a good luck badge on my dress, wishing us young girls luck to go out to the world and live our dreams.





------------------------------------

The post is based on Write Tribe Wednesday Prompt 5 She looked most beautiful

Have you found Shades of Life on Facebook yet? Please check it out here.


Guests are always welcomed at Shades of Life. Drop me a line at sugandha118@gmail.com and I would love to share your thoughts here.



14 comments:

  1. Oh Wow ! I've read article about her when I was at school, and have liked her since then :) So thoughtful of you to link this up with the Prompt :) And you're so lucky, you met her in person !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute and a great take on the prompt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done on the prompt! You should read this book...i quite enjoyed it! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35339.A_Princess_Remembers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tribute and reply to prompt... very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully put. I always wished to meet her at least see her in person...my wish never came true and now it's too late, you are lucky that you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I have always admired her. She had an air of glamor around herself/

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)