Jun 8, 2014

Thoughts....

Maybe this is what I needed to come back.

No! I am not talking about the prompt. I needed this push too, but what I needed more was something that could make me think.

In last month my thoughts have escaped me. The log and the leaves remind me that this is what I need. A peaceful and serene place to sit and let my thoughts come back to me.

I look at this picture and think I would just sit here…hearing the rustle of dry leaves and feel the wind and slowly the words will come back to me.

-----------

Credits of this image and the prompt goes to Vidya Sury and Write Tribe.

13 comments:

  1. May your thoughts soon be transformed into words thanks to the amiable ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sugandha !!
    Lovely thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Sugandha! It is so interesting how sometimes a picture can do so much for us, when all our personal thinking and reflection aren't sufficient. Enjoyed your writing here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I hope they come back soon...I haven't been able to write much in the past month...and it makes me sad but then I don't feel like sitting with a laptop...confused is my state!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fine thought. Very well expressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your thoughts expressing a state of mind that need a rest and inspiration to weave beauty. A great post expression desires in the soul and well written, Sugandha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody that truly knows what they're talking about online.

    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story.

    I was surprised you're not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website hire taxi services in Jaipur
    though. Great Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)