2013 has been a wonderful year, and I feel that there is no better way to start the Write Tribe festival than to write down seven wonderful memories of this year.
1. 8th January, 2013 my niece was born. She is an apple of my eye. I have never loved kids as such until I saw her. I adore her. She is the only person in the world whom I love even when she is naughty.
2. We celebrated my uncle’s 25th marriage anniversary and my niece’s baby shower back to back. It was so much fun. One of the best weeks I had.
3. April, 2013 I began blogging. Once again. It felt wonderful. I began with a lot of apprehensions but received plenty compliments and encouragement to continue.
4. This summers, I got inked. I carry a tattoo that says Love Faith Hope.
5. I completed two successful years at work. I resigned earlier this year, but thankfully I stayed back.
6. I met someone fabulous. No, not all people we meet remain with us for all our lives but little time that we spend with those wonderful people changes our life.
7. My best friend got married. It was a mixed feeling to see a friend who sat next to me in school, sitting next to the guy she got married to.
I hope 2013 has been a good year for you too and 2014 brings more happiness in all our lives.